Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Housewarming Party

Yesterday we had our housewarming party. It was great. Several neighbours came, colleagues from Harros work, colleagues from my work and friends from church. It was really great. The first "rush" was from 17.00-20.00, there we had 5 of our friends from church + 2 children, 2 of Harros colleagues + girlfriend and 3 neighbour couples + 3 children. Then we had a short break and at about 20.30 the second rush came with 3 of my colleagues + boyfriend, Harros colleague + girlfriend and one neighbour couple. It was a really nice evening and I think that everybody who was here enjoyed the party very much. =) Unfortunately I totally forgot to take any pictures. I've got them in my head, but it would have been nice to have them here. Well well, this was not our first and last party, there will be more =)

Kommentarer