Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

17 Mars 2008

Yesterday Harro and I were at the Shopping Mall to buy a few things for our cats. Then our eyes fell on a "cat-tree", we just couldn't help our selves, so we bought it. It's sooo nice, and the cats seem to like it too, they just need to get used to it =)

Still they like the sofa and Harros chair the most.
I didn't feel that good this morning. I had a soar throat and I'm sneezing a lot, hopefully I don't get sick. But now I've bought Enchinaforce, so hopefully my immune-system will fight the cold back.




Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Yes yes yes!

Ett kilo till! Happy happy, joy joy! Åhhhh! Glad!

House

Here is the house we hope to be able to rent in the future. We have been there looking at it, an it is great! Hopefully the landlord will let us have it :) From the front with garden The terrece (three big doors/windows from the livingroom) The east side (livingroom window and guest room window) The north side (entrance, livingroom window and wc window) The west side (kitchen and livingroom window) West side look at the entrance View at the houses around the house from the west side View at the houses around the house from the entrance View from the terrace to the next house The terrace The livingroom The kitchen The bathroom (upstairs) The livingroom/kitchen

Uppdatering- plugg, träning & kost

Hej! Nu var det länge sedan jag skrev något på denna bloggen. Sedan sist, då jag fortfarande bodde i Schweiz har det hänt en hel del. Jag har flyttat tillbaka till Sverige i slutet av Maj 2011. Sedan dess har jag jobbat här. I höstas påbörjade jag mina studier till Personalvetare på Linnéuniversitetet i Växjö. Jag trivs jättebra med studierna, klassen är toppen. Jag pendlar mellan Jönköping och Växjö vilket varken är särskilt dyrt eller jobbigt. Mitt huvudsakliga fokus just nu utöver plugget är träning och kost. Jag har kört LCHF ett bra tag innan jag började träna. LCHF funkar bra. Kolla gärna på mina recept (finns även annat än LCHF där) för inspiration om du är sugen på att testa LCHF: http://miasrecept.blogspot.se/search/label/LCHF Jag försökte träna och köra LCHF samtidigt men konstaterade att jag fick kramp. Musklerna behöver kolhydrater för att kunna jobba, så det jag gör är att försöka äta vanligt nu och träna ordentligt. Jag äter mycket frukt och försöker att äta grön...