Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Mixed from the past week...

Today I bought two books with matching CD's. They are songbooks from a Swedish story + from Astrid Lindgren. I'm soooo glad about it!



I also was at IKEA and boght decoration stuff for the Livingroom...




... and for the diningroom/kitchentable....




The wonderful sky this morning...

Day 8

Chive & Parsley

Parsley & Ruccola


On wednesday I made my nails again, great, I really like the colour.


We were at railwaystations in Zürich for a marketing activity. The nailcolour fitted the vouchers perfectly! *haha*





Easter here we come (present from my honey a few days ago) =)



Aren't they the cutest cat-couple ever!!!


Finally!!!! The dressingroom is done....tomorrow (saturday)
I will decorate and make thefinal finish =)











Kommentarer