Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Mixed from the past week...

Today I bought two books with matching CD's. They are songbooks from a Swedish story + from Astrid Lindgren. I'm soooo glad about it!



I also was at IKEA and boght decoration stuff for the Livingroom...




... and for the diningroom/kitchentable....




The wonderful sky this morning...

Day 8

Chive & Parsley

Parsley & Ruccola


On wednesday I made my nails again, great, I really like the colour.


We were at railwaystations in Zürich for a marketing activity. The nailcolour fitted the vouchers perfectly! *haha*





Easter here we come (present from my honey a few days ago) =)



Aren't they the cutest cat-couple ever!!!


Finally!!!! The dressingroom is done....tomorrow (saturday)
I will decorate and make thefinal finish =)











Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

17 Mars 2008

Yesterday Harro and I were at the Shopping Mall to buy a few things for our cats. Then our eyes fell on a "cat-tree", we just couldn't help our selves, so we bought it. It's sooo nice, and the cats seem to like it too, they just need to get used to it =) Still they like the sofa and Harros chair the most. I didn't feel that good this morning. I had a soar throat and I'm sneezing a lot, hopefully I don't get sick. But now I've bought Enchinaforce, so hopefully my immune-system will fight the cold back.

Yes yes yes!

Ett kilo till! Happy happy, joy joy! Åhhhh! Glad!

House

Here is the house we hope to be able to rent in the future. We have been there looking at it, an it is great! Hopefully the landlord will let us have it :) From the front with garden The terrece (three big doors/windows from the livingroom) The east side (livingroom window and guest room window) The north side (entrance, livingroom window and wc window) The west side (kitchen and livingroom window) West side look at the entrance View at the houses around the house from the west side View at the houses around the house from the entrance View from the terrace to the next house The terrace The livingroom The kitchen The bathroom (upstairs) The livingroom/kitchen