Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Gardina and Lifestyle Fair Zürich

On Wednesday Harro and I visited the Gardina and Lifestyle Fair in Zürich. There were increadible landscapes with flowers, trees, like real gardens. Our purpose there was to look at artificial turf for our balcony. Our balcon is concrete now. Modern, but not very enjoyable. We got some ideas I must say: http://www.progreen.ch/index.php?show=64.

A BIG bath tub, all made of tree. Crazy (and ugly too)
This is lifestyle pro! A piano in an ocean of red roses.

A really nice garden with a little brook going through it.

This one would be nice to lie in a warm summersday.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Nails

On wednesday I'm going to make my nails again. Here are some examples how I would like my nails to look in the future.... Without the flowers though....

Dad's 60th Birthday (The Party)

All tables were decorated by me (of course everything from IKEA ;-P) My goodlooking sis' at the party Me after preparing myself fot the party My parents enjoying the party Ignacio (my cousins partner) playing guitar, a tango from Argentina A good old friend to the family (my old music teacher) entertaining with music My "table-mates" My father opening all presents he got

A Sunday in Zürich

Efter att ha varit i kyrkan tog vi oss en tur in till Zürich för att ta en fika från Starbucks vid vattnet inne i stan. Mellan 14-15 grader och strålande solken är verkligen helt underbart. Skönt att ladda batterierna inför en ny vecka.